Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Cosmic Love

I've always been fascinated with the night sky, so when Christopher Kane's Galaxy print collection was released a couple of years back, I fell in love. The silk satin fabric makes a beautiful canvas for such a breath taking image.


These Black Milk Green Galaxy leggings are also a winner; they won't match as many t-shirts as the conventional black- which everyone seems to posess at present-, however I think that the pattern is more unique and stunning than the other colours available on the website. On the other hand, I find it a shame that these are leggings and not tights, as I think that they would look better with open and low-rise shoes, yet conversely could not be paired with just a t-shirt/



 I have found the next best option: a customized cotton t-shirt, I'm assuming with spray paint, available for £14.00 here. The style of the t-shirt would be very flattering, with the scoop neck and slightly rolled up short sleeves, pairing it with black jeans, military boots and a masculine fedora would be very rock and roll effortless chic. I just wish it would come in a variety of colours too!




bigbenbigapplegirl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment