Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Keyboard Crazy!

Searching the web for a beautiful owl bag I saw while browsing through LookBook, I was directed to the Kate Spade website. After scrolling down past lots and lots of 'Granny bags', I came across this beautiful little clutch.

Since I have been playing the piano for about 7 years, I instantly fell in love; the 'Recital Farrah'would be the perfect accessory paired with a 50's style LBD and some suede black heels for a concert/competition, although the price tag of $375 isn't too attractive, you get what you pay for: a pretty dotty lining, 14K gold plated hardware and some pockets that would fit change, a mobile phone, keys and items of makeup.

Just a little inspirational picture to finish....

                                              


bigbenbigapplegirl <3


No comments:

Post a Comment